Hello again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again!

Hi all, wow, isn't it great to be back, been such along time, just think what's happened to us all since the last forum closed. I've not stood foot on Butlin's soil in a good few years now, but will be at Minehead for the darts weekend next month. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to.

Welcome Back Minehead Forever, totally agree with you I am so honoured to be the new owner, looking forward to the fun returning.

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when - Yes I do.... here

Comment

Hi MF - nice to see you back on here ! All thanks to our new admin for this BM revival .

Comment

Not getting quite the same amount of traffic as the previous forum(s) did. Maybe things will pick up a little eventually. Facebook groups certainly are no replacement. Then again there or not many new memories cropping up at Butlins these days to discuss. Unless we are talking stuff like 'Just how much did we spend on a short break to play crazy golf?'. Or 'What is the worst show you have ever seen at Butlins?'.
        Last edited by KAF2; 05-17-2023, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Hi
          i was a member of the old forum and just signed up recently after finding the new to me forum.. I haven’t been to Butlins in 10 years + yet I’m currently at Butlins Minehead on a Friday - Friday break staying in a silver chalet in Pacific Wharf.

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle View Post
            Hi
            i was a member of the old forum and just signed up recently after finding the new to me forum how long does phentermine stay in your system.. I haven’t been to Butlins in 10 years + yet I’m currently at Butlins Minehead on a Friday - Friday break staying in a silver chalet in Pacific Wharf.
            Welcome back again.
            Last edited by LibraHappy; 12-11-2023, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X