Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Recovered #13773) - Memories of my great uncle Frank Mansell, Entertainment Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Recovered #13773) - Memories of my great uncle Frank Mansell, Entertainment Manager

16-03-18, 10:39 AM
    Hannah81

Hi all, I'm new to here
    My great-uncle was Frank Mansell, who was the Butlins Entertainment Manager in Ayr and Skegness from the 1950s to the 70s (my grandfather is his younger brother Peter). I was hoping that someone on here might have some memories of him that they could share with me? My grandfather has done lots of work on our family tree, but sadly I never got to meet Frank, so any information about what he was like would be wonderful. My grandfather is going through a hard time at the moment and I know it would make him happy to hear hopefully nice things about his brother!
    Many thanks, Hannah x

17-03-18, 07:20 AM
    discokev

Hi, in case you haven’t already spotted, Frank is listed on our obituaries page, here http://www.butlins-memories.com/othe...m#frankmansell . Although, sadly, Rocky Mason who provided the tribute has passed on himself now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17-03-18, 02:48 PM
    Hannah81

Hi, I had seen it, thank you, I showed it to my grandfather who hadn't seen it before.. I'm hoping that there might still be people on this forum who knew him xx​
Working...
X