Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Recovered from old forum #8997) - Anyone there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Recovered from old forum #8997) - Anyone there?

09-12-08, 11:13 AM
    Pushbutton

Seems like there's been practically no new posts in the forum for about a week now!

I'm just not getting my full daily Butlins fix!

Has everyone won the lottery and gone to live at Butlins? (if so can I have my share please?)

09-12-08, 11:47 AM
    debsy

Quote Originally Posted by Pushbutton View Post
    Seems like there's been practically no new posts in the forum for about a week now!

Has everyone won the lottery and gone to live at Butlins? (if so can I have my share please?)
    I am here Push, just that really busy time of year for me at the moment, doing lots of xmas dinners, as I type now, just waiting for the sprouts and carrots to finish off cooked then heading off to feed some old dears at there tuesday afternoon tea dance!! but still I fine a little time to look on my fav site and do some posting, but my posting is usually on the adult weekends, and xissmass ones!!! xx

09-12-08, 11:54 AM
    Pushbutton

Nice to see I've not been completely abandoned Debsy!

Don't you think it's maybe a little bit too early to start cooking the sprouts? They could be a bit mushy by Christmas day!!!

09-12-08, 12:04 PM
    discokev

Quote Originally Posted by Pushbutton View Post

Hi Push,

I'm afraid that I haven't won the lottery! You'd probably know about it if I had as it would mean that I'd have a lot more free time to devote to this website!

I think it is often the case that the forums go quiet when the camps are off season.

To help get your fix, you could either browse some of the old threads and bring some favourites back to the top of the forum or look through some of the recent additions to the main site?

Kev

09-12-08, 12:07 PM
    beatles

sorry push im here but where the computer lives i dont its at my mums but i dont live here so i have to wait till i come down which is every other day but its good that way because then theres lots to answer on here

09-12-08, 01:20 PM
    butlinsforever

I havent posted for a good few months due to the fact the family and myself are having to live upstairs. (due to last years floods) So i haven't had any room to set the comp up. saved up and got myself a laptop now so should be able to get online alot more now. Good to see your all still here.

09-12-08, 03:53 PM
    mrs_butlins

I'm always lurking somewhere!
    x

09-12-08, 07:14 PM
    beatles

you c we would not leave you alone there is always someone around

09-12-08, 07:53 PM
    Pushbutton

That's more like it!

09-12-08, 08:42 PM
    Kath

I like Kev's idea about searching through old threads and replying to them afresh!​
Working...
X