Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Recovered from old forum #5913) - Premier Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Recovered from old forum #5913) - Premier Club?

27-06-06, 11:08 AM
    Kewstu121
    We have just come back from our 3rd Holiday in the last 3 calendar years, when do we get our Premier Card, do we have to apply for it or should we have been sent it by Butlins?

27-06-06, 11:54 AM
    clactonman
    They should know about it but usualy forget! I had to write to them to remind them about mine!

27-06-06, 01:04 PM
    Joker
    I seem to remember your membership doesn't start until you have taken your third holiday, as we couldn't get a Premier discount at the on-site advanced bookings during our third holiday.

You could always contact them.

http://www.butlinsonline.co.uk/micro...&wt_svl=369963

Have Fun !!!

Joker

27-06-06, 03:28 PM
    barryislandfan

Now you have taken your 3rd holiday you are a premier club member but it can take weeks if not months to recieve your card. When I was with the ex we booked our 4th holiday over the phone and the lady at the call centre had to check how many holidays we had in order to give us the discount. We got our card 4 months after our 3rd holiday and the name was spelt wrong!

27-06-06, 06:09 PM
    smegs1978

Hi,

I have just returned from our 7th Holiday (we are butlins mad) so should now be Gold, however they have not yet updated our membership level, i have just emailed them so i expect a reply in about 2 months time lol

I think it is a bit of a con that you have to take the th holiday in order to qualify for the next level, i think you should qualify while on the holiday.

Shelley.

30-06-06, 09:40 AM
    bobrik25

Quote Originally Posted by smegs1978
    Hi,

I have just returned from our 7th Holiday (we are butlins mad) so should now be Gold, however they have not yet updated our membership level, i have just emailed them so i expect a reply in about 2 months time lol

I think it is a bit of a con that you have to take the th holiday in order to qualify for the next level, i think you should qualify while on the holiday.

Shelley.

you do realise that you have to take 7 holidays in a 3 year period to qualify for gold member staus don't you?

27-06-06, 06:09 PM
    Kath

We haven't yet had a card and we're Silver! Oh well. We get the discount and the vouchers on resort, so that's the main thing.

29-06-06, 05:52 PM
    smegs1978

Just thought i would let you know that i have just had a reply from butlins and they said a card can take 5 to 6 weeks to arrive.​
    Last edited by BM Admin; 09-29-2022, 04:32 PM.
Working...
X