X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Recovered from old forum #9986) - Day Visits

10-11-09, 07:55 PM
    lovish

Does anyone know if you can visit butlins for the day at Christmas time, i am taking my friend and her little girl this year for the christmas fantasy break and her husband wanted to take a look for himself and stay for the day.

10-11-09, 08:10 PM
    Bunnykins

Hi Lovish. I thought they used to have a timetable on their website which showed when it was open and closed to day visitors but I can't seem to find it now.

For Minehead it says to call 0845 070 4795 to confirm they are open to day visitors on the day you have chosen, so if nobody else here knows, perhaps you could give that a try. Good luck!

10-11-09, 08:36 PM
    discokev
    I always thought that day visitors weren't allowed over Christmas or New Year but it could be worth checking out....

10-11-09, 09:38 PM
    keno051

Quote Originally Posted by discokev View Post
    I always thought that day visitors weren't allowed over Christmas or New Year but it could be worth checking out....
    Yeah thats right.

Although best to check just to be sure.

10-11-09, 11:14 PM
    lovish

Thanks very much,will give them a ring tomorrow then.

11-11-09, 09:45 AM
    sam19

I thought I remembered seeing the day visitor centre open last time i was there over christmas but cant say for sure. im hoping to go for a day so thats something I need to find out aswell if they give you an answer can you post on here please. I'm going to wait til about week before to ring as want to check for the actual day we are going but not sure what day yet.

11-11-09, 02:11 PM
    lovish

Have rung them and they said they only accept day visitors on the christmas fantasy breaks so that works out fine for my husband.

11-11-09, 03:49 PM
    sam19

Quote Originally Posted by lovish View Post
    Have rung them and they said they only accept day visitors on the christmas fantasy breaks so that works out fine for my husband.
    That's good thats the weekend we are planning to go, just got to decide which day.​
Working...
X