Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Butlins Memories Site Updates

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default Butlins Memories Site Updates

    Hello,

    Over the next few weeks the main Butlins Memories web-site will be having some updates carried out to the content.

    Today links have been added showing ariel views of the camps. To look at these go to www.butlinsmemories.com then select the name of the camp you want to look at from the menu on the left. At the top of the page you will see a little world/globe which when clicked on will open up a new window with the views on. There are a couple of camps that aren't covered at the moment.

    Jamie

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    829
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Come on people where's the gratitude.

    Cheers for these, ALL updates are extremely welcome.
    Hoping to go to Butlins sometime.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,418
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    255
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

    Default

    Yes thanks for this. I will check it out right now!
    So what've you got?
    You've got the Push Button Click. YEAH!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dunfermline, Fife
    Posts
    22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the updates, can only make a good site better!!
    Ex Red & AEM Pwllheli (75/76), AEM & Ents Manager Skeggy(80), Minehead (82)& Ayr(81/83-86)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Doncaster
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    nice one, thanks


    ooooh Skeggy's photo still has the monorail running ! Memories!



    Dave

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    3,418
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    At the top of the page you will see a little world/globe which when clicked on will open up a new window with the views on. There are a couple of camps that aren't covered at the moment.
    It's great! It makes me want to be there so, so much, just looking at Skeggy!
    Frequent Flyer
    Please note that any views or opinions expressed above are my own personal ones and not necessarily those of Butlins, Bourne Leisure or butlinsmemories.com

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells, Kent
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Thanks Jamie for adding this feature to the different camp pages. Had a peep at my all-time favourite Clacton .. shame there is now no trace of the site. Perhaps you could rebuilt it .. for me .. pretty please!! Kind regards.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    247
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pushbutton View Post
    Yes thanks for this. I will check it out right now!
    thanks i just had to look at that, for some reason the book i have finished reading mentioned butlins at bognor so I had to look at the maps again to refresh my memory.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for that
    I appreciate it
    Jules
    x

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    292
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hello,

    Over the next few weeks the main Butlins Memories web-site will be having some updates carried out to the content.

    Today links have been added showing ariel views of the camps. To look at these go to www.butlinsmemories.com then select the name of the camp you want to look at from the menu on the left. At the top of the page you will see a little world/globe which when clicked on will open up a new window with the views on. There are a couple of camps that aren't covered at the moment.

    Jamie
    Hi,

    Are these planned updates now not happening?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •